Terms and conditions
Part of our mission is to:
- Empower and Engage people around the world to collect and develop content and either publish to the public domain.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility– You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility– You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior– You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm– You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions– you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice– the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
- Commercial use– Shared-Carfacts.com has the right to use the content for commercial use. I.e. advertisements, a webshop or sell of the information or platform.